Thursday

Allah, I need You


ALLAH IS GOD. God is Allah. You different with me. I am human, and You are God. You are Allah and I am a servant of Allah. Prophet Muhammad is human and He is God. Prophet Isa (Jesus) is human and You are God. You made me. You made Muhammad and You made Isa (Jesus). Prophet Isa is believe in Allah. Prophet Muhammad is believe in Allah. I am believe in You, Allah.

Allah is al Ahad. You is (the) One. I am say: " God is Allah, the One and Only. Not God besides allah, Allah is One. Whom All creatures need. And there is none co-equal or comparable unto him."

I read Al Quran, Al Ikhlas:1-4 : "Say (O Muhammad (Sal-Allaahu 'alayhe Wa Sallam)): "He is Allâh, (the) One. Allâh-us-Samad (the Self-Sufficient master, whom All creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).He begets not, nor was He begotten; And there is none co-equal or comparable unto him."

Allah, I need You. I will be happy with You. I hope You bless me. Oh my God, help me please. Make me happy in my life and my life after I dead. Open my heart. Stay in my heart. I truly believe in Allah. Truly, Allâh is full of Kindness, the Most Merciful towards mankind.

I am prayer to You and establish regular prayer for celebrating Your praise. I am hear You. “Verily! I am Allâh! Lâ ilâha illa Ana (none has the Right to be worshipped but I), so Worship Me, and perform As­Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât) for My remembrance." (QS Thaha:14)

Sprich: "Er ist Allah, ein Einziger, Allah, der Absolute (Ewige Unabhängige, von Dem alles abhängt). Er zeugt nicht und ist nicht gezeugt worden, und Ihm ebenbürtig ist keiner."
"Wahrlich, Ich bin Allah. Es ist kein Gott außer Mir; darum diene Mir und verrichte das Gebet zu Meinem Gedenken."

Di: Él es Allah, Uno. Allah, el Señor Absoluto. No ha engendrado ni ha sido engendrado. Y no hay nadie que se Le parezca.
"Yo soy Allah, no hay dios excepto Yo; adórame y establece la Oración para recordarme."

Dis: "Il est Allah, Unique. Allah, Le Seul à être imploré pour ce que nous désirons. Il n'a jamais engendré, n'a pas été engendré non plus. Et nul n'est égal à Lui".
"Certes, c'est Moi Allah: point de divinité que Moi. Adore-Moi donc et accomplis la Salâ pour te souvenir de Moi."

Katakanlah (wahai Muhammad): (Tuhanku) ialah Allah Yang Maha Esa. Allah Yang menjadi tumpuan sekalian makhluk untuk memohon sebarang hajat. Dia tiada beranak dan Dia pula tidak diperanakkan. Dan tidak ada sesiapapun yang serupa denganNya.
"Sesungguhnya Akulah Allah; tiada Tuhan melainkan Aku; oleh itu, sembahlah akan Daku dan dirikanlah sembahyang untuk mengingati Daku."

Katakanlah: “Dia-lah Allah, yang Maha Esa. Allah adalah Tuhan yang bergantung kepada-Nya segala sesuatu. Dia tiada beranak dan tidak pula diperanakkan, dan tidak ada seorangpun yang setara dengan Dia.” (QS Al Ikhlas 112:1-4)
"Sesungguhnya Aku ini adalah Allah, tidak ada Tuhan (yang hak) selain Aku, maka sembahlah Aku dan dirikanlah salat untuk mengingat Aku." (QS Thaha:14)
http://MyGodMyMotivation.blogspot.com
***

No comments:

MOTIVATION LINK